Are you wondering if you are pregnant or not? Or Are you suspecting to be pregnant due to an unprotected sex you had lately?
Here is a simple way to check by yourself if you are pregnant or not. It requires only salt. You do not have to visit a doctor or any health personnel. It is as simple and easy as ABC.
Salt is considered to be a very clean chemical compound since it is crystalline in nature. This characteristic nature of salt makes it a very good and popular chemical compound for testing if an individual is pregnant or not. Also, its chemical content is highly effective in detecting a hormone known as human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) which is normally found in the urine of pregnant ladies or women.
This hCG (human chorionic gonadotropin) I am talking about is often released during pregnancy by the placenta.
1. A transparent glass bowl (you can use any other bowl but most people prefer transparent glass bowl in order to notice clearly and quickly if there is a change in colour or not after the test).
Things you would need for the salt pregnancy test:
3. Stirrer (it can be a spoon, spatula or anything that can be used to stir).
1. When you wake up early in the morning, the first thing to do is to go straight for the bowl and urinate into it.
Follow the procedure below to test for pregnancy:
Note: only morning urine should be used in order to acquire better results.
2. Now add a considerable amount of salt to the urine in the bowl.
3. Stir the solution with your stirrer for a few seconds.
4. Leave the solution for about ten (10) minutes.
5. Now, carefully check and observe if there is a change or not.
If there is no change to the salt and urine, then you are probably not pregnant (negative).
But if the salt in the urine slightly or greatly changes or clumps and becomes like a milk cheese, then my dear, you are hundred percent (100%) pregnant (positive).