Here is a quick checklist.
1. What should I buy?
2. Are there places I should avoid?
3. Should I keep my child home from school?
4. Should I work from home?
5. What should I do about my medications?
6. What if I have to go to the doctor?
7. Do I need a facemask?
8. If I don't need a mask, how can I avoid getting sick?
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue and throw the tissue away
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces and objects
- Wash your hands often with soap and water